- Protection from contaminants by heating cathode
- CCTG works under corrosive and contaminating gases without loosing accuracy of measurements.
- Ultra-stable discharge in industrial processes and ultra high vacuum.
- Cathode heating enables discharge to start easily
- Degas and self cleaning function
- Degas mode cathode temperature equal to approx. 700C.
You can degas like a hot cathode vacuum gauge
- Cathode is heated during measurement in Tough mode.
You can select cathode temperature at 300, 500 & 600C.
- Low magnetic flux leakage
- Magnetic flux leakage: less than 200G (20uT). Not attracts a screw and a screw driver
- Optimised voltage control system (software)
- The system calculates, and controls the optimised voltage for the measurement in variouos pressures. It decreases the contamination and damage of the electrode highly effective
|Integrated stand alone Tough Gauge© with small LCD display. Combination mode with an external gauge like Pirani to measure wide range from atmospheric pressure to 10-10 mbar (hPa)||Cold Cathode Tough Gauge© with a controller unit.|