Remote I/O Analog/Digital Data Viewer and Logger - RIO Data View Family
- Collect and store data of remote input/output modules over network
- Monitor real time data or review stored data on an iPhone or a Mac
- Control relays or digital out channels remotely on an iPhone or a Mac
- RIO Data View for Mac10
- Data view and device control software running on a Mac PC.
- RIO Data View for iOS
- Data view and device control software running on an iOS device.
- RIO DLUtility
- Data logging server for a Mac PC
- RPIO LAN on Raspberry Pi + Automation Hat
- Data monitor & server firmware for Raspberry Pi + Automation Hat
Remote devices like Teracom's TCW241 and Raspberry Pi + Automation Hat will be registered to RIO DLUtility software which is running on a Mac PC. RIO DLUtility collects data from the remote devices at user specified interval. The stored data in RIO DLUtility can be reviewed from RIO Data View software via network connection.